When we returned from Transnistria in 1945, we found again the Soviet
regime. My father decided that he do not want to live with the Russians. We
smugled (if it is correct to say so) the border in to south Bukowina. After
a few month we setled in Bucharest. There in the years 47, 48 and 49 I
attended the Jewish scool Roneti Roman which was located in a synagogue. In
1950 I attended a scool in Israel.