Dear All,

I'm writing on behalf of a client of mine, Ms. Bartz, who's cc'd on this
message. Her mother tongue is German, so she's asked me to assist her with
the language barrier.

Her question: Is the person in the attached photo Dr. Leo Brunstein (ca.
1841, Czernowitz - 1912, Toblach, Bozen, Italy)? He was a lawyer and mayor
of Radautz.

With Regards,

Glen Covert
---------