Shalom Carla Rosen,

In the book you mentioned "Ghosts of Home," is there any mention of a
GEDALI (or a variant
in the spelling)  family   both  from Czernowitz and Sadgora )abt 2km NE
from the center
of Czernowitz and today a suburb of Czernowitz. Also families:
MILLER/MEHLER both from
Czernowitz and Mamayevsti (about 10 km NW of Czernowitz.
Thank you in advance and wishing you all the best and a Happy New Year.
Healthy and
sweet New Year.
Aizic Sechter
Lone Star State of Israel