Czernowitzers...

Our fellow member Ellen Ellen Trencher (see Cc) is conducting a research on
Dora Katz. On behalf of Ellen I've released the following blog post at our
Ehpes Blog:

http://ehpes.com/blog1/?p=11131

Ellen writes to us: "I know this is a long shot but worth a try. I recently
discovered that my grandmother Celia Katz (1895-1981) and her sister Pauline
(1892-1972) had a sister Dora which I discovered through correspondence from
1936.  Celia and Pauline, who are mentioned in the letter below, emigrated to
the USA. Dora, their parents, as well as people mentioned in the letter below,
did not.

They were born to Solomon/Zalman Katz and Rose Fuchs in Chudey, about 10 miles
from Czernowitz.

For years I have been trying to obtain info about the family that remained
behind. In addition I have been unable to locate any birth records for Celia
and Pauline.

Any guidance, help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much."

Does it ring any bell to you? Warmest wishes and have a great weekend!

Edgar Hauster [MacBook]