Greetings.  I'm writing to you from South Africa.  My late grandmother's family
was one of a few who immigrated to this country, in their case around 1909.

I know very little about them and their lives - but I do have this photograph -
likely taken not long before 1909. Can anyone place where in the city they had
gathered?

Thanks for any suggestions you might have - and any other comments you may want
to add!

regards
Deborah

[cid:cd18bb76-0674-4570-a9c1-232b46abd226]
Disclaimer - University of Cape Town This email is subject to UCT policies and
email disclaimer published on our website at
http://www.uct.ac.za/main/email-disclaimer or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111.
If this email is not related to the business of UCT, it is sent by the sender
in an individual capacity. Please report security incidents or abuse via
https://csirt.uct.ac.za/page/report-an-incident.php.