From: bounce-126988426-73871...@list.cornell.edu
<bounce-126988426-73871...@list.cornell.edu> on behalf of Czernowitz Genealogy
and History digest <czernowitz-l@list.cornell.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2022 12:00 AM
To: czernowitz-l digest recipients <czernowitz-l@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: czernowitz-l digest: November 30, 2022

 searchable archive of all messages posted to this list.  Beginning in 2021,
archived messages can be found at:
https://www.mail-archive.com/czernowitz-l@list.cornell.edu/

To send mail to the list, address it to <czernowit...@cornell.edu>.

To remove your address from this e-list follow the directions at
https://it.cornell.edu/lyris/leave-e-lists-lyris

To receive assistance for this e-list send an e-mail message to:
owner-czernowit...@list.cornell.edu