Posted by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/23/2000 5:26:20 AM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Hi everyone:
 I'm sitting here in my "cell" with Rose and the pups.  They are 4 days
 old this morning and doing great.  She is a wonderful mother, almost to
 a fault.  Have to drag her outside and will only eat in the whelping
 box, but guess I shouldn't complain, beats tube feeding.>>
======================
I missed the original post.

How many and what color? Congrats to you and Mom!!
Do we get to see pictures?
<<Have to drag her outside and will only eat in the whelping
box, but guess I shouldn't complain, beats tube feeding.>>

I'd feed her lobster and filet mignon in the whelping
box......anything is better than tube feeding!

Well, I know where you will be for the next 6 weeks!!
I do miss having pups, but I sure don't miss all the work!
Rhiannon