Posted by: "Sonia Bernett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Everyone,

Ask me if I'm excited about my upcoming litter! This is a repeat
breeding of Ch. Lagarada's Timberline Gold x Ch. Rockingdanes
Gone With The Wind.  I was so pleased with the results of the last
litter that I really am hoping to keep a bitch this time.  The 2 boys I
kept last time are on my web site.

There is an article on my web site of an interview done by our local
newspaper after Jenna had her frozen semen litter of eleven. It was
a lot of fun having the reporter and photographer there and Jenna
was wonderful with both of them.  Maybe this time they'll do a
follow-up story!

Sonia Bernett
Rockingdane Perm. Reg.
"Pedigree Award Winner", 1998 Top Canadian Great Dane Breeder
Quality Fawns & Brindles for Show & Companionship
http://www.connect.ab.ca/~sbernett/rockingdane.htm
ICQ#9845512
Edmonton, Alberta