Posted by: "Jan Hodges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

That is great news!  Orbax 68 is what Duke and Greta had when he crashed so
hard with kennel cough.  They didn't even get diarrhea.  Duke got well and
Greta never got sick.  They gave Hans a different one and it worked too.
These are super antibiotics, they use them for people with AIDS.

I don't know what to say about the ticks, except garlic and brewers yeast
supposedly repel them.  It has to be enough to make them smell.  I certainly
would tell the vet, though, in no uncertain terms.  I agree that you
shouldn't put anything toxic on her.

Jan
Jan Hodges
Greta and Hans and DUKE