David Roundy wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 03:42:42AM -0000, Mark Stosberg wrote:
>> I decided I don't like using "Superseder" to track dependencies for release,
>> because there's not way to see a report of all of these tickets, so we can
>> easily review what they are, and what the status is. So instead I'm tagging
>> all
>> of the issues with the "FixForDarcs20" tag, so we can make such a report.
>
> Okay.  How about a simple ReleaseCritical tag, which we could reuse for
> later releases? In that case, we could add the "Show release critical"
> search to everyone's tracker view (and not feel that after release we need
> to remove it).

I thought of that, but our Roundup has a limitation of only really being
able to search for one "Topic" at a time.

So while searching of "ReleaseCritical" and "Darcs20" might be ideal, it
isn't practical.

I suppose "ReleaseCritical" would work as long as there was only one
release being prepared at a time. Considering there are currently sort
of two (1.1 and 2.0), this case may well come up again.

I'm going to leave things alone for now with "FixForDarcs20" in place,
but if someone wants to change it further, I'll go along with it.

    Mark