> We have buildbot!
>
> http://darcs.net:8008/

For those not familiar with buildbot:

Every time a new darcs patch is pushed in the central repo, it will
automatically be passed on to the "build slaves", which are each testing
a unique environment.  The build slaves will then test that running
"make" and "make test" works with the new patch, and then report the
results back to the "build master", which then publishes the results on
the web page seen above. (Which isn't as friendly as it could be, but
that should improve in future future version).

It's a quick process to set up a build slave. You mostly need a computer
that some spare processing power, and is always or mostly connected to
the internet. It seems to me that most activity is around 7 to 8 AM
Pacific Time, and the system should otherwise mostly be idle.

The critical volunteers we'd like for this now are the Windows and OS X
platforms.  If you have a particularly new or old version of GHC, that
could also be interesting to test with.

So far the platforms we have covered are:

     Solaris AMD-64 (GHC 6.6.1)
     Debian Etch    (GHC 6.6)

If you would like volunteer, post here, and David or Zooko will send you
set up details.

     Mark

--
http://mark.stosberg.com/