Hi again,

Just a quick update on the recent progress towards 2.0.3.  Earlier, I
reported that we have no regressions in our bugs directory since darcs
2.0.2.

This morning, I reviewed the list of known regressions on the bug
tracker. I have found that one of the issues is a regression since 2.0.2
(issue1045)

David: you mentioned there being some other regressions which might
block a 2.0.3 release.  Could you comment some more on these?  Maybe I
can turn those into bugtracker entries and/or test cases.

Summing up, darcs 2.0.3 is blocking on
 - issue1045
 - HTTP stuff
 - issues marked 'ReleaseCritical_2.0.3' on the tracker
 - and some possible regressions reported by David

Old regressions
---------------
http://bugs.darcs.net/[EMAIL
PROTECTED],id,activity,status,assignedto&@sort=activity&@group=priority&@filter=topic,status&@pagesize=100&@startwith=0&topic=23&status=-1,1,2,3,4,5,6&@dispname=Regression

The following bugs have been know since before the 2.0.2 release; so
we know that 2.0.3 would not be making anything worse :-)

* issue864, issue709, issue944 - old; in bugs/
* issue879 - old (2.0.0)
* issue860 - old; not a showstopper in any case

New regressions
* http://bugs.darcs.net/issue1045

This was introduced in the recent filepath code, and it does look like
it has not yet been fixed.  For the full list of bugs marked release
critical for 2.0.3, see

http://bugs.darcs.net/[EMAIL
PROTECTED],id,activity,status,assignedto&@sort=status&@group=priority&@filter=topic&@pagesize=100&@startwith=0&topic=26&@dispname=Release%20Critical%202.0.3

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9