On Wed, Oct 01, 2008 at 10:28:02 +0200, Florent Becker wrote:
> This yields a question: do we want the C(x y) to appear in the
> api-doc. They don't appear in the automatically-generated parts of the
> html, but they do appear in the code, so there has to be a discrepancy
> somewhere.

Hmm, I think this may not be the best place to put the contexts:
the

  'function' @arg1 arg2@ does foo

comments tell us what happens when we pass particular objects (err,
what's the right word to use here?) to functions.  Putting type
arguments in there is bound to confuse somebody, me at least ;-)

  'function' @arg1 String arg2@ does foo

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9