Reinier Lamers wrote:
> I want to let you know that I am beginning to work on the final 2.4
> release, which would then happen some time this weekend. Compared to
> 2.3.99.2, this would contain the remove-nonempty-directory (issue1749) fix
> as the only extra patch.
>
> If I have again skimmed over a very important bug that _has_ to be fixed
> to make an acceptable release, please let me know.

See http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe/70614 and my
follow-ups for what I consider a release-critical bug; because it means
that after upgrading to 2.4 (as it stands) you can no longer use darcs for
keeping track of changes to projects in the size-class of rtems, something
that worked, if somewhat painfully, with 2.3.1.

I have no personal stake, here, since this was just an experiment on my
part, we are not actually using darcs for this. Also (apart from the
occasional, mostly trivial patch) I am not a regular contributor, just a
dedicated user.

Cheers
Ben