Nine riders did the Dirt flirt ride last week. We had a lot of stops due to
flats and once more discovered that Pretoria is tubeless territory!

This week we ride the Mild-to-Wild route which is somewhat longer, but not
very technical.

Please indicate that you are coming by replying to the list or the Facebook
event in "Let’s ride Pretoria". Or send a WhatsApp to 0736891370. There is
a "Dark & Dirty night rides" WhatsApp group @ 0736891370; ask if you want
to be added to it; remember to give your name as well.

April  7: Intro Ride. 25 km. Done, 7 riders, 25 km
April  14: Dirt Flirt ride 30 km. 9 riders, 26 km
-->April  21: Mild-to-Wild ride 32 km.
April  28: Rock-‘n-Roll ride 30 km.

Where: Irene Village shopping mall.We meet in the North-west corner of the
parking lot close to Spur.

25°51’41.46"S, 28°14’56.94"E ( 25° 51.691’S, 28° 14.949’E)

www.irenemall.co.za
When: Every Thursday night,
Starts 18h45 for 19h00
Website : www.darkndirty.co.za

No Charge,
Everyone Welcome, ride at own risk.
Bring: Helmets, lights, ride snax & juice, your buddies
and some ching for beers & pizza after the ride.
SOCIAL riding group with SAFETY a Key Factor.
No-One gets left behind,