It would be intersting to know WHEN this happpens.
If I use "crop and rotate" (for example) many times, I get several entries
in the history.
But this is normal and when I clic on one entry in the history, I get how
was the image at this point of the history.
So, in this case, it is normal and desirable. This way, there is a mean to
undo the actions or to revert to a specific point.

Jean-Luc