Am 03.03.2017 um 16:51 schrieb Gonçalo Marrafa:

I've been patiently waiting for some solution to get opencl working
again but i don't get my hopes up... My next laptop will _NOT_ have an
amd card...

I can only underline that. It's absolutely embarrassing how AMD deals with the driver issues. I own a HD7950 which worked great with the catalyst driver (fglrx). That driver has been deprecated by AMD without them offering a working solution for this generation of cards (GCN 1.0). I am absolutely angry about them and for sure I will never buy one of their cards again.

Ulrich