Hi,

I just update the link with all variations the I found about negative (gimp
and darktable).

I achive what I needed inverting the base curve in darktable that created
the same effect of invert method in gimp. But, even so, I cannot invert
just a channel (red, green, blue). In darktable I can only invert all
channels of the image at the same time.

[]'s

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 12:30 PM, William Ferguson <wpfergu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Is this what you were trying to achieve?
>
> Bill
>

> On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 8:51 AM, Jefferson Ferreira <jefferso...@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> The photo is not a negative, but in some cases I just need to transform
>> the photos in negative, but in this case not work.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.

>>> jwGAlFAa?dl=0

>>> pink
>>>
>>> Are you sure that the raw file you uploaded is the right one? It doesn't
>>> look
>>> like a negative in need of inversion to me.

>>> because

>> --
>> Jefferson Ferreira

Jefferson Ferreira