Hello,

I've prepared a set of RAW shots as described at
https://encrypted.pcode.nl/blog/2010/06/28/darktable-camera-color-profiling/

Shots were in full sunlight, no clouds, no strobe, location
Erlangen/Germany, roughly 2h before highest sun position. First shot is
an overview of the setup. There are two series of shots, the second at a
flatter angle than the first. Camera is EOS 760D, roughly 1.5a old, lens
Canon EF-S 18-135mm at 50mm. The target is a IT8 one lent by Florian
Franzman (thanks!), made by Wolf Faust.
https://wwwcip.cs.fau.de/~snalwuer/EOS-760D-Calibration/100CANON/

If you need any further info or if the shots are unusable for some
reason, don't hesitate to tell me/ask, I can easily redo the shots or
try to answer your questions.

Ciao,

Alexander Wuerstlein.