Hello

Yesterday I almost lost a three-years work. I selected 4-stars images since 2015 in lighttable and started to type image resolution in export settings. Cursor shifted a little from the control window due to mouse movement and dt recognized typed digit as a rating number. For my luck it was zero, not 1, so dt assigned 0 stars to the images and later I found them all. If the mouse had shifted when I had been typing 1, I would not be able to recognize my selected works from 3 years anymore.
That had happened not for the first time, but the last one could be the most critical for me.

Is it possible to hook keybord actions for the images in the lighttable mode only when the cursor is within the lighttable area?

With respect,
Alexander Rabtchevich