Hi.

As you may or may not know, we have this site RPU[0],
used for raw sample collection for camera support
https://pixls.us/blog/2017/09/keep-the-raws-coming/

While we do already have a samples for that camera,
i would very much like to get those samples replaced.

What samples are wanted specifically? There are three shots,
with different modes - RAW, mRAW and sRAW. The camera
should be stable (tripod), the scene should be as static
as possible. Ideally it should be a landscape.
Also, do read the general sample requirements on [0]

So in case someone reading here owns that camera,
*please* consider helping :)

[0] https://raw.pixls.us/

Roman.