Hi,

Right now masks are not handled by history, and with the new retouch module
this will be an issue, as this module is almost all about drawn masks, so I
would like to add this functionality.

My idea is to record on history a snapshot of dev->forms each time a mask
is modified, if it is modified from an iop I'll add it to the current iop
entry, if it is modified from the mask manager I'll add a new entry "mask
manager".

For this I will need to add a new column history_type to main.history and
create a new table main.masks_history.

I think that this will cover all possible scenarios with masks.

Of course, if someone is already working on this please let me know.

Regards,
Edgardo.