Hi all,
is there a way to set as readonly every single module? This option could
avoid unintentional changes to the module's sliders. Furthermore with this
option we can indicate that the we are satisfied with the module's settings
and that no others changes are needes, and improving the edit workflow.
This new option could be activated with te current button to activate /
deactivate providing the current button with a third state (on / off /
readonly).
A similar option could be activated also from the lighttable module, under
"selected images", and could affect the whole modules so the entire image
is readonly.

What do you think about that?

Thanks,
Giuseppe.