Thanks for your reply. I tried to select 3:2 in the aspect settings, the
aspect of the image is preserved but the size of the horizontal border are
bigger than the vertical border. Maybe indicating different border size
(for vertical and horizontal in pixel?) could solve the problem?

Thanks,
Giuseppe.