Hi All,

When I generate a HDR dng from five ARW's, the (custom)white balance isn't set
correctly.  Even when I set the white balance by copying parameters from the
images it was composed of, there are other problems with the color.  I'm not
sure, maybe base curve is off.  When I try to copy the presets, these aren't
offered as options to copy, so I am having trouble getting the color and tint
right.

When I store presets the lens correction doesn't store a custom lens.

Also, this maybe a lensfun problem(it seems to happen in RawTherapee also), I'm
not sure, but when I have a custom lens profile, it looks pretty good, but when
I zoom step by step to certain level all of the sudden it seems way off.  It
seems much worse in the HDR DNG's.  When reading about UFRaw, it mentioned that
one of the cavities was that the lensfun was applied at a wrong step in the
processing pipeline, and someone mentioned that RawTherapee also has this
problem.  It makes me wonder if darktable also has this problem in dome
pipelines.

Sincerely yours,