Dear list,

for what it's worth:

I ran into a similar problem yesterday. Suddenly my Nikon 70-200/2.8 VR
II lens was missing from the lens correction module while my D750 and
other Nikon lenses were available. I remembered I had run
"lensfun-update-data" last week and it had failed because one of the
download URLs (http://wilson.bronger.org/lensfun-db/versions.json) was
down. Running lensfun-update-data again fixed the issue.

Could it maybe be possible that the lensfun database got corrupted on
some systems?

cheers,
Simon