On Wednesday, 5 September 2018 20:48:14 CEST openhab.doc wrote:
> Hi,
> In the meantime, I've become more familiar with the topic and I have further
> questions.
>
> As reported I still do not have a color chart.

> 3.) Wolf Faust offers for the C1 additionally to the Kodak Paper a new
> version based on alu-dibond. Can this make trouble?
> http://www.targets.coloraid.de/

I would go with that one, it has been suggested by houz or hanatos. Also I'm
really interested in the results. It might not ship with a cht file but well
you could create one, I'm sure it will come with the information needed to do
so.

        Andreas

> PS: @Andreas Schnerider: In your article at pixls.us you refer to ArgyllCMS
> CIE and CHT files at /usr/share/color/argyll/ref/
> I know that the path is from system to system different.
> for Manjaro Linux the files can be fond here:
> /usr/share/argyllcms/ref/argyllcms

I can't list all possible directories but one should be able to find out with
his package manager e.g. rpm -ql aryllcms and if I add this then someone comes
and tells me it doesn't work on Debian ...

--
Andreas Schneider                 a...@cryptomilk.org
GPG-ID:     8DFF53E18F2ABC8D8F3C92237EE0FC4DCC014E3D