From: Jason Polak [mailto:jpo...@jpolak.org]
Sent: 28 October 2018 14:51
To: darktable-dev@lists.darktable.org
Subject: Re: [darktable-dev] Darkroom UI refactoring

> How can we turn it off, "base curve" presets are protected in preset settings
> ?

Make a new preset where the base curve has no nodes (i.e. is a line).
When you are making the preset check 'auto apply this preset to matching
images'. Then click OK. It will still be on from now on but do nothing.

National House-Building Council (00320784), NHBC Services Limited (03067703)
and NHBC Building Control Services Limited (01952969) are registered in England
and Wales with their registered office at NHBC House, Davy Avenue, Knowlhill,
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK5 8FP.

National House-Building Council is authorised by the Prudential Regulation
Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential
Regulation Authority.

This email message (including any attachments) is intended solely for the
addressee and may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to
us, and immediately and permanently delete it. Do not use, copy, disseminate,
distribute or disclose the information contained in this message or in any
attachment. We have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that no viruses
are transmitted with this message. However, we can accept no responsibility for
any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this e-mail
or its contents. Incoming and outgoing e-mails are subject to scanning and may
be intercepted by our e-mail administrators.

For information about how we process data please see our privacy policy at
www.nhbc.co.uk/Legal/PrivacyPolicy and for terms of use please see the terms at
www.nhbc.co.uk/Legal.