Darktable 2.4.3 and .4, MacOS and Fedora.

When using Darktable on a 4K monitor, I am experiencing a UI lag that seems
dependent on the size of the application window.

For example, when I size the window with dimensions that are half those of
the screen, the image highlight in the light table follows my mouse pointer
with no noticeable lag. Resizing to three-quarters of the screen dimensions
introduces a delay of about half a second between the time the pointer
moves and the time the highlight changes. Resizing to full screen increases
this lag to about a second.

Does anyone know what is causing this?

--
August Schwerdfeger