heya,

with an open SDK there is the problem of backward compatibility. how
would you deal with that? don't offer support? what if the plugin
author disappears and the code rots? you'd be making old history
stacks useless. i like how we are committed to keeping old image edits
alive.

is there anything in particular that you're missing? or you just want
to mess around with the code and try some things? as heiko pointed
out, for this we've got useless.c.

cheers,
 jo