hehe, i wouldn't post backtraces from anything but <10min old git, would i :)

i think the last people who touched this are houz and parafin, around
where the module->init() call takes place. the last line in the
backtrace is probably a red herring, the problem is that rawprepare's
init() function is called with a 0x0 dev pointer and it reads the
cached image struct from the null pointer. there's a comment that
states that

// we need a dt_iop_module_t for dt_develop_blend_legacy_params()
// using dt_develop_blend_legacy_params_by_so won't help as we need
"module" anyway

just before everything goes wrong. so someone clearly has put some
thought into it, i just don't understand it.

cheers,
 jo