* Florian W <flo.wern...@gmail.com> [02-23-19 10:37]:
> Thanks for your answers guys.
>
> Simon, I'm curious to know why to you it's not the best idea ?
>

> Le sam. 23 févr. 2019 16:19, Sturm Flut <sturmf...@lieberbiber.de> a écrit :
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > it does, as long as lensfun can find the lens in its database. I've been
> > using full-frame-only lenses on both my Nikon D750 (full-frame) and
> > D7100 (APS-C) for years.
> >
> > (It's not the best idea, though, so I'm about to replace the D7100 with
> > a second full-frame body).
> >
> > cheers,
> > Simon
> >

> > Am 23.02.19 um 14:42 schrieb Florian W:
> > > Hi,
> > > I happen to use on my Canon 750D (APC-C) 2 lenses designed for full
> > > frame (Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM and Canon EF 28mm f/2.8 IS USM)
> > > I wondered if the lens correction module takes into account that the
> > > camera is full frame or APS-C to apply the proper correction ?
> > >
> > > Can someone tell me ?

also curious as I have for years used both full-frame and aps lenses on my
present D850, D7200 and D500 and previously D70, D3, D200 and D7100 and
not noticed any abnormality.

but adding a 1.3x extension on my v1 70-200 f/2.4 does lack clarity and
more so on the D850.

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo               paka @ IRCnet freenode