So everybody is in the same page, a few notes:

Modules can now be moved pretty much everywhere (with shift + drag), if
not, the system will not allow it (i.e. RAW modules can't be mixed with
Lab/RGB modules)
The only exception is:
Lab modules can't be before input color profile or after output color
profile, if so, results are unexpected. This will be eventually handled,
but we're not there yet.

A new profile 'work profile' has been added to the input color profile. RGB
modules between input color profile and output color profile will use this
RGB color space. For modules that were before the input color profile
results should be very close, as the default is linear rec 2020, and camera
RGB is also linear.

Backwards compatibility is guarantee, so previous edits should be exactly
the same, if not, let me know and I'll look into it.