On Mon, May 27, 2019, at 13:08, François Tissandier wrote:

> I think I'm maybe seeing the same kind of pb with the Sony A7RII and
> A7RIII matrix. I always had problems with dark blues on the Sony
> cameras, and I'm often changing the base curve to "neutral" to avoid
> having big issues.

The weird blue is an issue for Olympus (and Panasonic?) cameras with Sony
sensors, too. The problem is somewhat mitigated when the basecurve module is
repositioned after the input color module, as is the case in current
development versions. This doesn't fix the skintone issue of the OP, though.
Ultimately, profiling with darktable-chart worked well for me; the profile
produced no longer uses the basecurve, but the tone curve instead, and the
color lookup table part of the profile also works well when using filmic
instead of tone curve.

If RawTherapee is really using the same matrices, it would be interesting to
find out what's being done differently (or additionally)...

--
jys