Hi,

for last 2.6 version, it took me a full-time week to write the doc for 3
modules, trying to accurately describe how they worked in a vulgarized
way, in my 3rd language. Instead, will it be helpful if I recorded
videos showing what's new and how it works (possibly in a
disorganized/non-linear order), and let you put the information in shape
for a documentation ? Not that I want to give you the bad job, but I
might be more useful on the debugging team, as the release approaches.
I'm still happy to do proof-reading.

Cheers,

Aurélien.