Hi,

I got a similar problem and opened a ticket about it :
https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/issues/2869

By default, the lensfun database is not updated and you have to run the
following command : lensfun-update-data

I hope, there will be an evolution so the updates are directly available when
installing darktable, currently this is not really user friendly.

Cheers,
Fabien

--
  Fabien Engels