Hi,

I'm on darktable 1a11ea71 compiled using build.sh; OS is Kubuntu 19.04.

I started with a reasonably exposed landscape, and tried applying the
'outdoors' setting as a starting point (that, and 'bright outdoors',
often worked well for me in 'classic' filmic in darktable 2.6.2). WIth
the version built from master, I get a rather blown-out picture, with
the grey point set to 2.31%. Auto-tuning sets it to around 5%, and
that results in a much more pleasant rendering (my preferred value,
set manually, is 6%). In 2.6.2, the outdoors preset used 9%; the one
most similar to master's 'outdoors' setting from was 'HDR' of v2.6.2
(2.25%).
I've uploaded the NEF and screenshots with the different settings here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Abif5j70a0aaVTanGBd7O0JyMntOcRlg

I started my 'master' version with separate config/cache/library, so I
don't think I have any automatically applied settings other than those
shipped out of the box. 'Classic' filmic is no longer available as a
module, although I can open old history stacks and see a '/!\ filmic'
step in them; editing is not possible.

A slightly confusing entry in the history: there is a step called
'gamma', but it's not tied to any module. I guess it's internal
processing, something the users can't do anything about.

Thanks,
Kofa