grAy is the American spelling and there's nothing wrong with that (despite
being a Canadian and using British spelling, LoL) but Timur is correct,
there should be consistency and, in addition to sticking to the same
spelling of gray/grey, I think that that the English version of the
documentation (and GUI) should be either all British or all American
English spelling, not just American for some and British for others.