In darktable lightview, I always used to order photos "sort by rating",
and then set the file manager with '1' shown photos (the highest zoom).
Then I classified photos, for example pressing R to reject a photo, and
then moved ahead with the mouse scroll wheel.
On darktable 3.0.0 RC(0,1,2) I have noticed that after having marked a
photo as rejected, once I scroll the mouse wheel, the current photo
"cursor" will be resetted so I have to go through all photos again. I
mean, let assume we have photos 1,2,3,4,5,6. The cursor is on photo 3, I
press R, then I move the mouse wheel because now I want to move to photo
4. If I am using darktable 3.0.0, after having pressed the R button on
photo 3, scrolling the mouse wheel will trigger darktable to show photo
1, rather than photo 4
This was not happening with previous darktable releases