Sorry, I've forgotten this information.

My actual version is DT 3.0.2 but it happends since 3.0. In the case
Opencl since 2.6.

This is my system:

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1920X, Gigabyte X399 AORUS PRO, GigaByte RTX 2070
Windforce 8G, Ram 32 GB, SSD 970 EVO Plus 500GB, SSD Crucial MX500
500GB, SSD 480GB, HDD WD 20EZRX (2TB)
Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon 64-bit, Win10 Prof. 64-bit

befor yesterday 19.2 but I have also this issue.

Normaly Opencl is on until my PC goes into hibernate mode.