I think you should not abuse the developers' time to raise issues on
your behalf, expecting them to do something that you feel violates
privacy (even if they were already foolish enough to have sold their
souls to the Devil so they can develop software for you and for me).

Ironical remaks do not help anyone.

You could easily register an email account (e.g. on Protonmail or
Tutanota) that you do not use for anything else,
I already have such an email address, that's not the problem.
use the private mode
of a browser you do not use for anything else, and access Github that
way, to protect your privacy if you are so concerned about it.

Browsers private mode is not a solution. It does not protect against tracking and many other technologies used to identify users. And if I create a github account I have to agree to the "Terms of Service" of microsoft/github. I've read this document, and all it's references. And I don't agree. I take care of privacy as a result of extremely negative experiences in the past.

One last remark: It's surprising how many people spent time trying to "guide me back on the right track". Just copy/pasting my bug report to github would take less time.