Le jeudi 01 avril 2021 à 15:24 +0000, Willi Fritz a écrit :
> Looking forward to the 3.6 release with the proviso that darktable
> will stay available on the Windows platform. Could you please be more
> precise than just writing that you "decided to keep Windows for now"?

Sure, the plan is clear, if there is more Windows users we will keep
Windows and drop Linux and the reverse otherwise. We don't have the man
power for more than one port actually.

Regards,

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B