Hi, its me again.

With a partial answer to my question:
The translation works when I rename the locale directory from
de_DE
de
(this is like it is named in the darktable "core" local directory).

But shouldn't this be installed correctly by the installer?

maybe, problem is that the Windows environment is missing a complete LANG and LOCALE environment. But I guess this isn't very common on Win systems anyway.

--
Christian Birzer
christ...@christianbirzer.de