On Mon, Apr 4, 2016, at 20:32, David Vincent-Jones wrote:
> I just rebuilt my entire image set and now realize that my module
> presets have disappeared. Obviously they were not correctly saved.
> Looking in the manual it does not appear clear how these presets should
> be saved. Maybe somebody can enlighten me.

The fact that these presets are stored, somewhat precariously, in the image
database (i.e. as "data" rather than "configuration") has been questioned a few
times on this list. This was actually the thing I was personally looking
forward to being changed in darktable 2.x, but apparently that didn't happen.
So... hopefully you have a backup of your old image database? :/

--
junkyardsparkle