Hi developers,

Since your April fool's joke, Darktable will no longer load for me. It
immediately locks up with a blank screen, and gives no error messages. I
have to kill the darktable process to close it.

I think it would be wise to not engage in such jokes if you want
darktable to be considered a professional product. I've been waiting for
an update, hoping that that will cure the problem. But so far no update.
I now have 50,000 plus photos I can't access with darktable, and I am
needing to get some work down.

Is there any way to trouble shoot this problem?

Louis