On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 15:43:19 -0500
Owen Mays <[email protected]> wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I have a python script I wrote to do this. I don't know if file
>attachments work for this mailing list, but let's find out.
>
>Usage: If you want to look at focal length for all .jpg files in the
>current folder:
>$ python /path/to/PhotoAnalyze.py fl *.jpg
>
I have a simple exiftool command for doing a directory:
exiftool -r photos/7dmk2/ photos/x-t10 -T -filename -focallength >
focal-lengths.txt
then I parse with:
awk '{print $2, $3}' focal-lengths.txt | sort | uniq -c | awk '{print
$2, $1}' | sort -n
and finally gets it in gnumeric for adding manually by range, ie:
24mm, 25mm and 26mm are the same to me...
The problem with yours and mine is that this basically applies to
directories. If this was in DT, then we could do collections, tags,
color labels,...
--
sknahT
vyS
____________________________________________________________________________
darktable user mailing list
to unsubscribe send a mail to [email protected]