Try this:

In the input color profile module, in the gamut clipping dropdown list, select
linear Rec2020 RGB.

See:
https://www.darktable.org/usermanual/ch03s04s03.html.php#input_color_profile

Regards,

Rob

On 14/06/16 15:42, I. Ivanov wrote:
Hi,

Not sure if this is the proper channel. I am observing the following color
conversion - very odd blues.
This is not the only image but it only happens with the blues.
My setup
- ubuntu 14.04 - 64 bit
- darktable 2.0.4 (I have observed it since 1.6)
other details.
- always use little CSM2 - if I disable this option the colors are way better
in the blues.
- cannot observe on screen before exporting (it is only visible in the jpg).
Actually - if I look
really close I can see the shades but when exported it is extremely exaggerated.
- another way to remove it or minimize it is by turning off velvia.

The difference in the 2 images is - the bad one - very odd blues has velvia 40%
0.8 for mid tones.

Thank you...