When you exit the module settings editor, it will adjust the curves based
on the 'mix' value and reset it to 1.0, so the effect is equivalent.

Kofa
On 11 Jul 2016 05:10, "I. Ivanov" <iv3...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am not entirely sure how Equalizer presets should work. I applied clarity
and set mix at 0.500 and then save it as a preset "test". Next time - when
I apply the preset "test" - it looks as what I did as a correction (the
correction applied to the image is correct) - however - the mix shows again
1.000. (see attached). I think the most visible - blue is the edges area.

Regards,