My stupid camera (Nikon D3200) has a feature called D-Lighting which does
HDR in one shot (meaning I can't play with it in LuminanceHDR). I think
what fakehdr does is what my camera does (does an exposure +/-1 ? Ev and
then combines it). Is there a way to get these different exposure shots so
we can use luminancehdr? Or else can we use darktable to do something like
what luminance hdr does? Or does anyone know of a program with which I can
feed it a picture and it will spit out two additional photos at +/- an Ev
you want?