Hi,

I have an issue with my installation. The GUI features a red border
which isn't supposed to be there. Also the icons are oversized. It
used to look fine in the past. But I don't know what changed. Maybe
a system upgrade or an upgrade of darktable.

I attached a screenshot to give you an idea. When starting darktable
I get get following warnings:

  (darktable:14801): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: darktable.css:15:14:
Using Pango syntax for the font: style property is deprecated; please use CSS
syntax
  dt_gui_gtk_init: error parsing /usr/share/darktable/darktable.css:
darktable.css:15:8not a number

Furthermore, I have set up a dedicated user and the problem
persists. That means it's unrelated to my library or personal
settings. AFAIK darktable is the only GUI program with those red
borders.

Any clues how to fix that would be appreciated.

- darktable 2.0.5
- Debian testing
- Linux 4.6.0-1-amd64

Marco